Why do people celebrate the Fourth of July?
- The day people can watch fireworks.
- The day the first president was elected.
- The day the United States became independent from England.
- The day the first group of immigrants arrived.
What was adopted by the forefathers of the United States in 1776?
- The Declaration of Independence
- The Declaration of Liberation
- The Declaration of Dependence
- The Declaration of Emancipation
What do people like to do to celebrate the Fourth of July?
- Go shopping at the mall.
- Blow up dynamite.
- Shoot guns.
- Light fireworks.
What does the term "Fire Hazard" mean?
- The item that can be burned to ashes.
- The item that is safe and cannot cause a fire.
- The item that is dangerous and can start a fire.
- The item that can be used to put out a fire.
The Fourth of July is considered to be ______________.
- a family holiday
- an excuse to light fireworks
- a revered holiday in the United States
- a strong connection to England